my liquid cooled pc just failed

shangxiajiu

Yes it is a corsair

that is a rather arrogant uninformative response, why did you even spend the time to reply.

Does my post incite or warrant offense replies?

I am sorry if it does;

I was simply citing a liquid system failure and asking if it is common.

Do you actually realize that liquid PC systems are really not that old maybe just since the P5, and not that many choices are even available on the retail market? Which might be better to buy? I guess you

Is this the Corsair H50 cooling system by chance? If it is they have a 2 year warranty that you should be covered by. If thats the case I would pull the system and put the stock cooling onto the CPU for testing and then start the RMA process. If I remember right the pump plugs into the fan header for the CPU to drive the pump so you would get the F1 error because the header is not getting an RPM reading if the pump is locked up! Hope this helps

Yes it is a corsair

that is a rather arrogant uninformative response, why did you even spend the time to reply.

Does my post incite or warrant offense replies?

I am sorry if it does;

I was simply citing a liquid system failure and asking if it is common.

Do you actually realize that liquid PC systems are really not that old maybe just since the P5, and not that many choices are even available on the retail market? Which might be better to buy? I guess you

Your response shows how unknowledgable you are and how much you should have read into systems before buying.

I myself had a water cooled system before I joined the military. I did my research and found that a custom built system was better both in performance and logevity than a branded system.

You will get no help from me in the future, thanks for playing.

You best be trollin'

Try emotionally detatching yourself from something that incites anger from you immediately and re-evaluate overclocker's statement. None of it was brash in any way. Also, when you intend on trollin' try to remember to use your grammatical skills, assuming you have some.

Your response was uncalled for.

Doesnt matter how rude you "think" he is, read the rules

2. Members are expected to conduct themselves in a civilized manner. That means showing courtesy and respect to ALL members, moderators, administrators, staff, and guests. No cursing (Swearing) or avoiding the swear filter by using numbers and other characters rather than letters in swear words. Absolutely no personal attacks, bashes, flames, or bigotry comments. Racist, sexist or anti-religious remarks of any kind are absolutely forbidden. Comments against other groups based upon sexual orientation, age, class, IQ, ethnicity, political preference, nationality or similar features are also strictly forbidden. This also includes direct bashing to the website and its members, staff and anything else related to Occ. There will be no outside links to anything in the above section period. - Not only is it a rule here, it should be a way of life.

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=78715

your wife’s vagina is large enough to navigate the Nimitz though it.
^ I am going to be honest, that made me laugh. Edited by CAINuKe

You best be trollin'

Try emotionally detatching yourself from something that incites anger from you immediately and re-evaluate overclocker's statement. None of it was brash in any way. Also, when you intend on trollin' try to remember to use your grammatical skills, assuming you have some.

Your response was uncalled for.

I think you all need to calm down and either add something to the conversation or back away from the keyboard . The OP asked for help and got a less than expected response. This is not constructive and leads to a less than helpful post. As you stated the response was uncalled for, as is yours.

Now back to the topic at hand

Is this the Corsair H50 cooling system by chance? If it is they have a 2 year warranty that you should be covered by. If thats the case I would pull the system and put the stock cooling onto the CPU for testing and then start the RMA process. If I remember right the pump plugs into the fan header for the CPU to drive the pump so you would get the F1 error because the header is not getting an RPM reading if the pump is locked up! Hope this helps

I think you all need to calm down and either add something to the conversation or back away from the keyboard . The OP asked for help and got a less than expected response. This is not constructive and leads to a less than helpful post. As you stated the response was uncalled for, as is yours.

Now back to the topic at hand

Wow, I actually did ask a question in my post that was relevent. Albeit worded differently, it was a simple question asking if it was a branded system. That way we can at least figure out something. As most everyone that has watercooled, generally branded systems come with less than decent pumps, therefor buy a better pump is significant.

If this place is going to seriously be like this again, I may just leave OCC for good this time. Yall enjoy whatever it is you wish.

The throwaway line of "get a better pump" was not the best way to answer it and led to a less than constructive dialogue even though you asked the question afterwards. By the same token the response from the OP and others was totally off the the topic and pretty childish to be totally honest.

Wow, I actually did ask a question in my post that was relevent. Albeit worded differently, it was a simple question asking if it was a branded system. That way we can at least figure out something. As most everyone that has watercooled, generally branded systems come with less than decent pumps, therefor buy a better pump is significant.

If this place is going to seriously be like this again, I may just leave OCC for good this time. Yall enjoy whatever it is you wish.

Dont hate Cokeman, he was only trying to calm everyone.

We are a community, we need to stick together :thumbs-up:

My pump failed thats all: liquid in a pc is relatively new, and even a little scary.

I thought that my information could be benificial, as to letting others know what happened.

certainly I am interested in getting warrenty, however we all know that does not always work out and does indeed take time.

My system is now fine with an air cooled setup, I adjusted the fan speed from within the bios so now it is quiet.

I opened the coolant pump and drained out the fluid; their was 100 ml in it, that is what is suposed to be 100ml.

the electric motor is apperantly not the standard old school armeture but then new magnetic pulse type, there should be no reason

that this happened. lucky for me the system did not steam and spew.

thanks for reading and posting comments,

I think that my rig will be ok for the winter and now will be a good time to begin my mfg of video card water block to go with my setup.

I have done some resurch for the video card water blocks and do believe that I can make them myself.

I do not have a cnc rig but I do have many machine shop tools avalible to do it.

edit:

yes it is a corsair I believe a cwch50-1, just 1 month ago it was pictored everywere but now seem to have disapeared.

mine has a cpu water block and the tubes run up to the pump which is mounted on the radiator.

edit:

I did buy the corsair sealed system new buy very cheep from ebay,

I already sent Corsair a email maybe I can buy just a pump or they may be able to suggest something

Edited by shangxiajiu