Voltages and Tempures

dling

I may just start messing with the setting. Currently I'm at 20x200 with the turbo on which is equal to 21x200.

I want to try to keep at or above 4 gig.

here's a "not quite fair" screenie i just took of this one at 3.6ghz...4folding cpu consoles, 1 gpu consolei'm working on a spreadsheet, have a couple pther folders open and blabbin on occ in firefox ....i guess thats something like loaded temps right? whatever realtemps shows at the lower right... B:)

here's a "not quite fair" screenie i just took of this one at 3.6ghz...4folding cpu consoles, 1 gpu consolei'm working on a spreadsheet, have a couple pther folders open and blabbin on occ in firefox ....i guess thats something like loaded temps right? whatever realtemps shows at the lower right... B:)

Good temps, what voltage are you at ?

Also have you tried to go higher with speeds ?

Edited by dling

the i7s are very hot i would stick to the i5 or am3 since ur not goin crossfire or sli ur using dual gpu it would be better with a i5 overlocked on a p55 mobo

:huh: they are?, you would? :blink:

i'm not sure i agree with that...all voltages are auto at this speed...

the i7s are very hot i would stick to the i5 or am3 since ur not goin crossfire or sli ur using dual gpu it would be better with a i5 overlocked on a p55 mobo

If you look at my sig. you will see that I already have my system built. ;) Thanks.