New Mods Help!

how about that dvdrom mod thing.. on occ?? That looks kinda cool!! And that fan grill on the top>>> o my god.. that is ugly!! :P maby creat or buy another COOL lookin fan gril.. that would be nice, and maby some uv stuff, like painting the top of the capasitors uv orange, and putting a fiew uv cold cathods in there... but i love your case overall... it pawns!! :P

i dont mind the grill, it allows good airflow, but your right imma get a lazer cut flame one soon :D as well as the uv cold cathodes, no thanks, i like my blue <_<

i might paint the caps though, that would look nice

thanks for the suggestions man :D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its good, soon as i lap it my loads will be high 20's, but this thing came to me as a pos, i dont recomend it. its nice a quiet though, my loads are like, 34.5 max right now.

You have to understand i got a ducting mod with an air filter on it, i can bring the loads down by uppin the fan all the way, so the loads can be like, 32. I also have a shim on it which probally raises it maybe 5C. so i guess if i lap it and take off the shim i could potentially have temps in the teens. if you want peltier i say go with http://xoxide.com/swmcx46.html this, then slap a 120-80 adapter and run a 120mm fan on it, plus a modded ducting mod. if i did it again thats what i would do, slightly more expensive though :/

the subzero is good for small oc's with very quiet operation (21db) and will def keep your temps safe. im a cooling freak and i like my stuff cold. The surface of this hs doesnt come pre-lapped, and it has horrible ridges on it, soon as i lap it i should be good. I like the bundle though, i guess if your lookin for quiet cooling then this is the thing to go for. the bundled psu for it is kinda nice. you can always tweak it for better performance.

the NFII Ultra B is treating me VERY well, i mean, the only probs ive had are mistake that ive made :blink:

I love it, honestly, in my mind its wayyyy better than asus. with good ram i did an EASY oc to a 3200+ you can take the fsb up to 300mhz. (soon as i get better ram imma try dat :) )

Plus the dual LAN (one GIGALAN!) and SATA setup is sweet, and the 6channel onboard is pretty darn good too :D

One thing it doesnt have is the holes to put a fatty hsf on, but i dont mind cuz i dont have one :/ good luck with yours!

sounds good, if your gonna take the fsb past 210 though i suggest getting a better northbridge, and i think imma upgrade mine anyways, the nb and sb are alluminum, they work pretty good, but i want better ya know?

got bored again and added this :D