Any Tips for Improvement?

Gopher Love

Here she is...

Specs are in my sig.

Outside overview -

1001577d.th.jpg 1001578.th.jpg 1001579.th.jpg

The top of the case slides back to reveal a storage tray, the sliding piece can be screwed shut with two thumb screws -

1001580d.th.jpg

Yup, the bottom has double stacked fans. I have 2 120MM fans stacked ontop of eachother with thin rubber washers in-between them to make sure they dont hit each other while spinning. It moves ALOT more air than one. Probably not double due to turbulance but it still moves ALOT more than one.

1001582c.th.jpg

My cable mess thats behind the MB -

1001581x.th.jpg

Inside (The case originally came unpainted on the inside but I hate that look so I bought some nice paint and put took the ENTIRE case apart and painted every piece) -

1001584.th.jpg 1001585r.th.jpg 1001586.th.jpg

Anyone got any tips about how I could improve this monster?? I dont know what else to do to it... I'm getting a new keyboard and mouse for gaming, getting a new fan controller/temp monitor cuz the one I got sucks, and will eventually replace a couple of the smaller IDE drives with large SATA drives.

My step now is to water cool the CPU/MB first. What else do you think I should do to make it better?

Edited by Gopher Love

Different Motherboards use different slots for dual channel memory.

Some have alternating slots, others don't. The slots are usually color coded, and it appears as though yours are.

If your manual says that 0 and 1 are dual channel, then you should be fine. :)

Looks pretty sexy BTW.