[WTS] gigabyte MA770T-UD3P

Boinker

Simply want to get rid of it. The reason being is My experience with gigabyte was not a fond as I would have hoped. There client support is not what I expect nore is there staff knowledgable in my personal opinion. Over about 5 phone calls stringing almost an hour each I finally was allowed to rma the board. not sure what was wrong with it "due to no reason givin" but I have tested it and can no longer duplicate the complaint, random freezes, that I noticed when it was in use under the same components used when the issue occured.

I bought it at a computer store (that of which decliened me most all if any customer service) for about $130 usd.

Yes, I got screwed. But im passing it on to you guys at occ for a lower price and will beat newegg so long as they don't have an egg smasher going on.

Note: the motherboard has not run for more then an hour as of today, has never been oc'ed, and is operating properly at this time "in the box".

Im setting the price at $70 usd. Link to what it costs on newegg, it Has all componets it originally came with, We can cuss and discuss payment plans and shipping (can now do paypal), I may be willing to trade for it, shoot me an offer.

Edited by boinker

that may be true and im sure it is, but its not the boards fault in the end. Its the service i received with the board. and simple fact is I just plainly do not want it anymore. thanks for the reply Smith

• 2 weeks later...