G.Skill Launches The World's Fastest CL7 DDR3 Memory

and well i've been very interested in faster ram for my gamer for when i go into water cooling and this looks like a really fantastic option but i can't find it on the market anywhere. does anyone know when it will be on the market ? ... B:)

nothing against adata or super talent but gskill has been very good to me over the years and i trust it more than the other 2 options available...

I think the title is a bit exaggerated. Ram is ram, and the difference between the so called "fastest ram in the world" is negligible to some OCZ or Corsair set.

Oh and ram will have an even lesser effect on gaming so you dont need to spend a fortune on some hyped up set.

Edited by damian

There is already memory very similar to that of G.Skill mentioned in the article. There is 2200MHz CL8 @ 1.65v for some time now. You won't notice almost any difference from this CL7 modules from G.Skill. But hey, the choice is yours.

Edited by ScapeGoat

Products tend to take 1-4 weeks after they are launched before they appear at retailers

my primary purpose for this particular ram is overclocking and benchmarking. after school is finished dec 14th i'll start setting up my waterblock and radiator and at that point i believe the current ripjaw 1333 will become somewhat of a stumbling block...i guess we'll see.

my "gamer rig" is just the name i have for my most current platform even though it's more of a multipurpose build but thanx a million for the help guys. i believe you've answered my question.