GabrielT

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahalol

man you are 52 , :O :o :O:P :P thank god that i was born in 92 :P :P :P

just kidding .. ^_^

do not take seriously , you are wiser than some of us ..:)

Edited by N.E.A

Good luck with the Screening! :thumbs-up:

lol N.E.A i like how you put gabrieltessin's quote in your sig, im tempted to put Gr4vitas' one in mine because the irony is just too funny! :lol:

"Werent you the one that posted in my thread earlier the other week and said your girlfriend was meeting her x boyfriend?" :lol::lol::lol:

man you are 52 , thank god that i was born in 92

just kidding .. ^_^

do not take seriously , you are wiser than some of us ..:)

web blogging is not serious especially on occ, thanx nea, i think :blink: ,no worries....most wisdom comes from experience and i've had my share of experience with women over the years...after awhile ya learn to avoid the ones that give good headache...

Good luck with the Screening! :thumbs-up:

lol N.E.A i like how you put gabrieltessin's quote in your sig, im tempted to put Gr4vitas' one in mine because the irony is just too funny! :lol:

"Werent you the one that posted in my thread earlier the other week and said your girlfriend was meeting her x boyfriend?" :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: your sig rocks :lol:

web blogging is not serious especially on occ, thanx nea, i think :blink: ,no worries....most wisdom comes from experience and i've had my share of experience with women over the years...after awhile ya learn to avoid the ones that give good headache...

i did not mean to offend you ..:)

<_< <_<

you are saying that just because you are old :P :P :P :P

Nah. My girlfriend is a few years younger than me and still growing out of the whole teen attitude thing...so I deal with petty crap (that for some reason she sees as the end of the world) all the time.

Nah. My girlfriend is a few years younger than me and still growing out of the whole teen attitude thing...so I deal with petty crap (that for some reason she sees as the end of the world) all the time.

aha .. :rolleyes: