N.E.A

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice review but hear the card

The mic is 4" away and mics are notoriously bad for picking up noises in that frequency range.

I can't stand any of the 3dGameMan reviews...they're annoying and don't tell you anything about the product being "reviewed."

The mic is 4" away and mics are notoriously bad for picking up noises in that frequency range.

I can't stand any of the 3dGameMan reviews...they're annoying and don't tell you anything about the product being "reviewed."

yes , when recording with the mic it sounds louder , but you will hear that sound with a lower level

i hope that the none stock cooler cards will not be as loud

Ya but doesn't 100% kickass count for something :lol:

Ya but doesn't 100% kickass count for something :lol:

From a moron like him? Nah. :lol:

He's been outed in the past for blatantly copying pictures from other review sites and he rarely does anything close to what I'd call a decent review.

I guess if he said it was "1000% kickass with a side of whoopass piled on top of a giant can of butt kicking multiplied by Chuck Norris" I might take note. :D

He's been outed in the past for blatantly copying pictures from other review sites and he rarely does anything close to what I'd call a decent review.

I guess if he said it was "1000% kickass with a side of whoopass piled on top of a giant can of butt kicking multiplied by Chuck Norris" I might take note. :D

:lol::lol:

you know how airstrikes are often called in by a can of colored smoke

that's a can of whoop butt