Motherboard temps 50 idle

WReXSTi

If you have a Micromiter or some sort of accurate measuring divice then removed the coolers and look find out what there dementions are. then look at the manufactures websie and they should have a diagram of the aftermarket Parts spec. Hopefully you have a metric Dial caliper around cause that would be the best tool.

Edited by boinker

If you have a Micromiter or some sort of accurate measuring divice then removed the coolers and look find out what there dementions are. then look at the manufactures websie and they should have a diagram of the aftermarket Parts spec. Hopefully you have a metric Dial caliper around cause that would be the best tool.

English Please, lol i dont have any accurate measuring tool, only an inch tape

ace hardware, home depot or walmart.... they have ones made out of Plastic but they are acccurate enough. the one I carry is a Blue-point and it runs about 150 USD.

wow ur loaded lol i'll c wat i can do, maybe in a year or two im gonna watercool

A 60 or 80 mm fan will make a world of difference for about 8 bucks. I can drop my chipset temps by 15 to 20C by putting a fan over it. This is on an i7 rig

How do you apply the fan? Do you need a heatsink for the chipset? any picture?