CPU Cooler

leon0998

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for a cooler for my AMD X3 720. I can't seem to find one that I like.

ASUS M4A78T-E AM3

AMD Phenom II X3 720

A great cooler for low cost are the XIGMATEK HDT coolers. I own the XIGMATEK Dark Knight myself and I would imagine it would fit in just about any Mid-Tower or Full Tower case (unless there is a side fan right over the cpu cooler, that might interfere as mine did on my ABS Diablo). Cools really really well for the price.

Edited by XxHellxRaizerxX

Thanks for the replies. sorry for the delay took the family to universal studios. My case is not determined but mid size for sure because of price. I don't want to spend over 100 for a case. I wont be doing any overclocking with my CPU. I'm really just trying to find one that will fit my MOBO for under $50. This is the first time I bought a AM3 socket CPU. Does a cooler that fits a AM2 still fit a AM3? That's kinda were I'm stuck.

Thanks for the replies. sorry for the delay took the family to universal studios. My case is not determined but mid size for sure because of price. I don't want to spend over 100 for a case. I wont be doing any overclocking with my CPU. I'm really just trying to find one that will fit my MOBO for under $50. This is the first time I bought a AM3 socket CPU. Does a cooler that fits a AM2 still fit a AM3? That's kinda were I'm stuck.

.....use the stock cooler then? :blink:

Edited by IVIYTH0S

.....use the stock cooler then? :blink:

Yeah, I agree. If you aren't overclocking at all then stock is just fine :) After all, the STOCK coolers are engineered with STOCK speeds and STOCK voltages and temperatures in mind :P

Edited by airman