Happy Canada Day!

GabrielT

I just remembered it's Canada Day! Umm congratulations to Canadians on this special day. Um can somebody tell me what exactly happens on Canada Day? Are there fireworks? Is it just an excuse to get drunker? Whatever the case grats. Well congratulation Canada your the USA's hat.

I just remembered it's Canada Day! Umm congratulations to Canadians on this special day. Um can somebody tell me what exactly happens on Canada Day? Are there fireworks? Is it just an excuse to get drunker? Whatever the case grats. Well congratulation Canada your the USA's hat.

In the town I live in they always have a parade and they throw tons of candy to all the kids,, when I was little this was awesome,,

You guys are on the internet come on, can't look it up?

Canada day was the day that a few provinces (mostly on the east) came together to form Canada, on July 1 1867.

Now, that was old news. Canada now is a celebration of values and all things we believe are good about our country (despite if they are or not)

A big on is multiculturalism, most Canadians believe that we are welcoming of any culture; however, there are still racist people like anywhere else in the world.

The next biggest thing is beer, we love beer.

Following that in any order are: igloos, tobogganing, tuques, expansive open landscape to adventure, and of course...beer.

Yes there are fireworks, great ones here in Edmonton this year.