help with rampge x48

Trying to figure out if this is a issue with the mobo or psu

the 2 buttons on the mobo that you can hit to reset which is red and the other which is in green keeps blinking and the system won't turn on at all,this is my old system btw

it had turned on a day ago then the same issue is occurring,

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f351/rud...pageformula.jpg

those are the 2 lights that keep blinking

psu issue or mobo?i am guessing psu?

Trying to figure out if this is a issue with the mobo or psu

the 2 buttons on the mobo that you can hit to reset which is red and the other which is in green keeps blinking and the system won't turn on at all,this is my old system btw

it had turned on a day ago then the same issue is occurring,

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f351/rud...pageformula.jpg

those are the 2 lights that keep blinking

psu issue or mobo?i am guessing psu?

i'm guessing you reset the cmos and double checked the ram and cpu seating, .... correct..!!

have you tried another psu?

i reset ccoms did not check the ram if it was a ram problem the pc would beep and not get flashing lights on the mobo id assume,i am guessing it is a psu issue cause after a while the system would turn off then a day later the flashing lights on the mobo.

i have one, never seen that before, so I would say check the powersupply /connectors

first, if it was dodgy RAM it would NOT do that as I had issues with mine when I first got it, turns out it don't like my reapers much....

yea ultra is sending me another psu for that rig so will let ya know pretty sure it has to be the psu as i had some weird issue with it last month where it would not pick up a hd unless i switched ports on it