OCing a 9800 GTX+

Two questions here really, I currently have a 9800 GTX+(http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130339) and was wondering what steps I could take to pull a little more power out of it. The second question I have, as some of you may be aware of, the 9800s and other cards like it have HDCP, is always turned on, and try as I might i cannot turn it off. I was wondering if anyone knew any steps i could take to deactive its internal sound and allow the HDMI TV I currently use to accept RCA sound.

ok i have 2 of them u can easily run core at 800 shader at 2000 and mem at 1150 with no issues SHOULD ive had mine up at 833-2107-1200 but i just run it a lil less since i dont notice much hope that helps BTW GET EVGA PRECISION if ur not using it

ok i have 2 of them u can easily run core at 800 shader at 2000 and mem at 1150 with no issues SHOULD ive had mine up at 833-2107-1200 but i just run it a lil less since i dont notice much hope that helps BTW GET EVGA PRECISION if ur not using it

yeah it can go high easily on stock

Just got done running a benchmark with mark3d and got about an extra 1000 points from my last run. My card was running with 806-2005-1201, and i began to notice artifacting and the shaders where acting funny, this is obviously not normal is their a way i can find it?

Well I just gave up on OCing the damn thing, idk if im doing somethign wrong or not but im not getting anywhere close to the 800-2000-1150 mentioned by motoray. Even though i just got this card about 6 months ago, i will probably upgrade. Already have someone willing to buy it from me for about $100 anyway.

Edited by Blackninja543

what do u mean ur not getting 800-2000-1150 ??? it should be somewhere real close to those numbers when u go to far u will notice some kinda weird flickers n . uhm... what psu are u using?