Wish Me Good Luck With The 3.2ee

road-runner

Wish me luck guys in about an hour I am going to be puting the coolant in it and powering everthing up and hope nothing goes wrong!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact he hasnt said anything back means, either, it doesnt work, or hes still workin on it . And dont be saying that he jsut hasnt posted it yet, becuz that bs :P this is the first place he will be comign to to post his "adventure". and igotta stop going off topic. GOOD LUCK Dude ! Any guesses on what the temps will be ? :D

Edited by SkullZ

or maybe he forgot about us he was havin so much fun :O

Its running finally I got tired of messing with it last night and went to bed, I am just now getting the antivirus in it and fixing to get online and update everything

,Jan 3 2004, 01:05 AM] nice one road runner, O/C that beast and tell us what u get outta her :D around 4GHz would be nice :P

Ok this is as far as I have gotten to so far, I have to shut it down and do a voltage mod for the RAM, Right now I have it on 20% O.C. just letting it fold @ 3840mhz and burn in some the temps. at load are 26c at this speed, also I was told by someone that to get 100% folding I need to set it up as 2 processors with the H.T. CPU right now folding is only running @ 50% the other 50% says system idle process, if anyone could let me know how to do that I would appreciate it

Thanks, David