My next build... any thoughts?

Venocide

So, I'm not gonna lie, I am kinda new to the custom PC. I built one about 1 1/2 years ago just by reading and reading guides on the internet. Now that I have a much better understanding of what to do, I'm gonna splurg again with my tax returns. :D

So, I ask for critisism here. Lemme know if what I want is Good, Ok, Or useless. lol. Thanx. (be in mind, not a huge budget. about 1k or so. things with * i will get discounts instead of retail price.)

List:

1 ABS Aplus ABS-CS-EL Diablo Black 0.8mm SECC ATX Full Tower

1 ASUS P6T LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard

1 Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core

2 x Crucial Ballistix Tracer 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333

1 CoolIT SYSTEMS Domino A.L.C Advanced Liquid Cooling

2 x * BFG - NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 OC 1GB GDDR3 PCI Express Graphics Card

1 * LG - 16x Internal Blu-ray Disc/Double-Layer DVD

Seems solid,the 1000W PSU seems to be too much,even with huge clocks you should be able to run it fine on a 700-800W PSU.The Raptors are quite a waste,they offer very little performance increase for the money.I think you should go with the WD 32mb Black series they seem to perform nearly as good in real world,and cost much less.I would not go for that WC kit(i dont like any premade kits but thats just me),one 120mm radiator is going to struggle with cooling an overclocked i7,i know it looks nice with the lcd and it is very compact but it more designed for duals.For an i7 loop you should atleast get a 2x120 radiator,the single 120 is going to be very noisy at 2900rpm.As for VGA what resolution are you running?I would upgrade to gtx260 with the spare cash from raptors,or for the price of 2xgts250 you could get a GTX275 which i think is a much wiser choice-to start with single gpu and add more later.

Seems solid,the 1000W PSU seems to be too much,even with huge clocks you should be able to run it fine on a 700-800W PSU.The Raptors are quite a waste,they offer very little performance increase for the money.I think you should go with the WD 32mb Black series they seem to perform nearly as good in real world,and cost much less.I would not go for that WC kit(i dont like any premade kits but thats just me),one 120mm radiator is going to struggle with cooling an overclocked i7,i know it looks nice with the lcd and it is very compact but it more designed for duals.For an i7 loop you should atleast get a 2x120 radiator,the single 120 is going to be very noisy at 2900rpm.As for VGA what resolution are you running?I would upgrade to gtx260 with the spare cash from raptors,or for the price of 2xgts250 you could get a GTX275 which i think is a much wiser choice-to start with single gpu and add more later.

Hey, Thanx for the quick response. I see about the WC kit and totally agree. I just didnt want to go over kill? lol. But, your right, I'll shift some funds around and just get some different HDDs but I think I'll stay with 250s though. I just want to buy at once. lol. I hate the waiting for funds to upgrade.For my resolution... I just bought a Samsung LED 40" 6000 series. Just came out. :D 1080p 4ms response and 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio. lol.... I might have to upgrade the cards. 1920x1080. Oh, the PSU I will get it pretty cheap and it might only be $20 or so above the 800 watt. My cost that is. :P

That builds def over 1k >.<

Get a Single gtx275, always start off with 1 good card and SLI/Crossfire later if needed.

2 WD Black 32mb Caches over the Raptors, it will be alot cheaper, quieter, cooler, and not much speed loss.

1000watt PSU is overkill.

Not sure about that case but I know there are others that have better airflow, but thats more up to you.