oc'ing 7750BE

so guys i need some info, i know that ACC is for phenom only but recently i found out my mobo has ACC but hidden in bios and accessible with ctrl+f1 ( gigabyte didn't mention any of this :blink: ) and after putting ACC +6% on all core i finally able to boot to vista with multiplier of 16.5 when usually it just go BSOD ... i'm currently writing this at speed of 3.3ghz but unstable on OCCT. i need help on vcore voltage cause i'm afraid of frying my cpu so what is the maximum vcore i should try?

cpuzweb.jpg

or maybe you guys got better idea :P

I wouldn't go above 1.5V if I were you.

Don't worry about frying your CPU, as long as you don't go above 1.5V you should be fine :D.

What kind of heatsink are you using?

Edited by tacohunter52

I wouldn't go above 1.5V if I were you.

Don't worry about frying your CPU, as long as you don't go above 1.5V you should be fine :D.

What kind of heatsink are you using?

right now i'm on 1.488 but bios shows 1.520.. occt is testing right now temp is quite high ( 58-59 C ) i think my CM V8 need reseating man :blink: do i need to fool around with cpu vid or NB voltage?

hmm... core 0 has error due to sudden ripple in my 12v rail :O help guys, this is not going anywhere

I wouldn't worry to much about the software readings regarding power supplies. They tend to be way off.

hmm... core 0 has error due to sudden ripple in my 12v rail :O help guys, this is not going anywhere

You might want to try dropping the multi and increasing the HTT(FSB)

This should hopefully allow you to decrease the voltage a bit.

finally i'm able to pass occt 1hour test ;) i'm running the cpu at 1.46v with a multi of 15X215 but i had to drop down the NB and HT frequency to 1.6GHz... i have tried 220 on the fsb but i keep getting core error on OCCT, is it heat problem? cause right now on load my cpu is running 58-59 C...or maybe i'm hitting the wall already :blink:

for your information my ambient temp is 32-34 degrees C and i'm getting temp 26 C above ambient is this normal? or do i need to reseat the HSF