Why does OC fail after installing new ram?

No different =[. Also tested each RAM stick and the same =[. I think I'm going to cry.

*EDIT*

Sleep time. Be back in like 6 hours

*EDIT*

I can OC with Gigabyte's easy tune. At 250 FSB its stable but when I restart the computer the computer resets the clock anyway.

That is very strange. Honestly, I'm pretty much out of ideas. If it were me, I'd probably swap the old stuff back in just to see if it does it. I don't know if that will help at all but at least you'll know if the new memory is the cause or not.

Thanks for the help. I just got my E7400 but I can't stick it in until I get my IC diamond, I won't be very happy having to OC it with stupid Easy Tune. I'll probably swap the old RAM in and OC then put the dominators in and just tweak it. I will make sure its the RAM but anyway it shouldn't be to bad. I will cry alot though =[.

Thanks.

*EDIT*

It isn't the RAM. This really seems like a bad thing. What possibilities does this leave me with?

It worked right before the new RAM went then five minutes later I had the RAM in and it didn't work.

I don't think its possible that I'm OCing wrong because I've tired all defualt settings with 201 FSB and it dosen't work.

Edited by The Punkinator

I can no longer change the FSB:DRAM ratio if I do it wont even boot and I have to reset the CMOS. This is not good it means I can't even overclock past something like 3.0GHz

Before thinking about a new motherboard should I flash the BIOS? As a last resort. Does this have any chance of fixing it?