720BE and help wiht a new overclocker...

I just didn't feel like messing with it. I set it to the max I was comfortable with and clocked it to whatever was stable without tweaking anything else. I could probably drop it down quite a bit but since it runs cool I don't really care. :lol:

At these volts with a little time I could probably run higher (3.8 was near stable, I just stopped dicking with it after it rebooted a few times).

Edited by Waco

I just didn't feel like messing with it. I set it to the max I was comfortable with and clocked it to whatever was stable without tweaking anything else. I could probably drop it down quite a bit but since it runs cool I don't really care. :lol:

At these volts with a little time I could probably run higher (3.8 was near stable, I just stopped dicking with it after it rebooted a few times).

ya I guess there's no reason too when I'm sure that 3.4ghz in itself is overkill for an HTPC. I was thinking about building an HTPC with a 720 similar to yours. I might try installing linux on my PS3 first to see if I even need to build one since I can only play 80% of my vids streamed from TVersity onto my PS3.