Liquid cooling

EDIT:I need suggestions for buying a water cooling system.

I Just want to start with cooling the CPU, but would eventually like to be able to add GPU blocks at a later date. I know absolutely nothing about water systems.

If you want I have an entire watercooling kit I put together myself for sale here:

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.p...howtopic=162232

Probably one of the best parts you could possibly get for watercooling. All the parts are custom parts and not those garbage kits.

The parts would cost you over $300 if bought individually, and I'm selling them all together for one price of $150 with free shipping.

Sorry again.. My brain is fried today from putting receipts into quickbooks for 5 hours straight getting ready for taxes.

All I have right now is AMD X2 6400 and a Corsair HX 1000 watt Modular PSU . They were given to me for helping a friend remodel his kitchen.

I am planning on getting a ASUS Crosshair II formula and a 9800GX2 when cash permits. building a folding rig with it.

So I want to start with a water cooling system for just the CPU and 1 vid, but want the ability to add a second or 3rd vid card witout having to upgrade the pump.

EDIT: Guess I will need a radiator suggestion as well .

Knowing absolutely nothing about water cooling I could read posts and articles all day long and still screw up. May seem lazy to most people but I just feel more secure about asking people who have experience in using them before spending money. Thanks for the link though :)

Sorry again.. My brain is fried today from putting receipts into quickbooks for 5 hours straight getting ready for taxes.

All I have right now is AMD X2 6400 and a Corsair HX 1000 watt Modular PSU . They were given to me for helping a friend remodel his kitchen.

I am planning on getting a ASUS Crosshair II formula and a 9800GX2 when cash permits. building a folding rig with it.

So I want to start with a water cooling system for just the CPU and 1 vid, but want the ability to add a second or 3rd vid card witout having to upgrade the pump.

Yes you can use the kit I'm selling for the CPU, but you will have to buy a waterblock for the video card ofcoarse. You can add as many lines to the watercooling system I'm selling without needing to upgrade the pump. The pump that comes with my setup pumps a wopping 317 gallons per hour (1200 LPH). It's one of the most powerful watercooling pumps out on the market ATM.

Edited by QueenzPCfreak90

I was looking at the Aqua Computer Aquastream XT Ultra USB Eheim w/ Aquasuite Software (169$)as well as the Innovatek Eheim HPPS i High Power 12V Water Pump. Is the Swiftech MCP655 just as good as them?

Queenz, is this your FS thread here?

The MCP 655 is a great pump, I own one and have no problems with it. Very quiet too. For the blocks check out Swiftech and DTek for the best. http://petrastechshop.com and http://jab-tek.com are good places to shop. For a radiator cooling a CPU and a video card or two, I'd suggest a 2x 120MM or 3x 120MM fan radiator. The swiftech 220 and 320 radiators are a good and cheap option.