[WTS] Queenz Watercooling Sale thread (Insane Prices)!

Queenz

I am selling all these parts together at one price, so you will be getting a good deal (below are the parts and the suggest retail prices):

3x 1600RPM Ultra Kaze Slipstream fans for the Rad- Retail Price is $30

Swiftech MCR-320 Radiator ( Uses three 120MM fans which are included for FREE)- Retail price is $60

Orange T-Fitting- Retail Price is $2

Danger Den fillport- Retail Price is $12

10 Feet of Tygon 5/8 7/16 Tubing- Retail Price is $20

Tubing Clamps (Herbie Type)

Dtek Fuzion Waterblock- Retail Price is $50

Swiftech Laing D5 Pump- Retail Price is $80

Swiftech 120MM Radiator Mount

I'm also including all the FREE mounting kits and FREE Fittings!! This is a whole custom kit I put together so there is no need to go out and buy extra things. Total price if you bought this from www.petrastechshop.com is $254!!!!!! And that's not even with shipping either. I'm including FREE shipping anywhere within the US ONLY. 48 STATES!! Last year when I bought this I paid over $300 for all this. So it's my lost and your gain. It's even LGA1366 compatible. Stuff is in excellent condition. On ebay I got 100% feedback, and a well respected seller here on Overclockersclub. I am a verified paypal member and accept and ship to only paypal address that are confirmed. Ask anyone around here and they will tell you how great of a seller I am. I back up everything I sell too!! I'm asking $150 or less (PM Me). Let me know guys, that way I can avoid putting it on ebay. Do your research, these parts are the best you could possibly get for watercooling, try to avoid those garbage watercooling kits from companies like Thermaltake, and step up to a professional custom kit. It's compatible with LGA775, AM2, LGA1366, and other sockets on today's market.

PICTURES!!!!!!

CIMG0403.jpg

CIMG0407.jpg

CIMG0409.jpg

Edited by QueenzPCfreak90

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump PRICE DROPPPED TO $150 WITH FREE SHIPPING!!

Oh and you just got way to many parts cchalo :P

How about a donation :D

I'll trade you a 4200+ X2 (939) and 3000+ (939 Venice) for the kit :lol:

Please tell me you joking right? :lol:

If you are serious about that, I might like to add that I don't accept trades, only cash through paypal :)

How much for the radiator? Dibs on it.

Also, what is cfm and dba on the kazes?

I'm not really parting anything off yet and prefer to sell it as a whole.