• Cars and women
    • Computers and women
    • women
    • computers
    • Beer
    • Computers
    • shoes
    • Lesbian videos

A lot of you guys think a million dollars is enough to live phat the rest of your life. Au contraire! That million dollars will disappear quick! I'd probably become even cheaper than I am now, I'd always be thinking:

"Everybody's out to steal me lucky charms!" :blink:

:) ghehe, well i think i would do about 40 years with it. so would still go to work and stuff , and make shure i have some deploma's ... :)

greetz

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to buy women because you know I want them soo bad and for some reason I never get any. I noticed though that GUYS wasnt on there. What if I wanted to buy those?? You are lucky I already have a great man and dont need those. But i am looking for a few thousand hoes it was hard to choose between those and the lezbo videos I mean such a hard choice.

<_<

I decided to buy women because you know I want them soo bad and for some reason I never get any. I noticed though that GUYS wasnt on there. What if I wanted to buy those?? You are lucky I already have a great man and dont need those. But i am looking for a few thousand hoes it was hard to choose between those and the lezbo videos I mean such a hard choice.

<_<

LOL...thanks for standin up for us LAN :lol:

Hmmm.............A new computer would do me VERY well, and geezzz women are great,

But take this as one.......If you had to choose between p.c's and women (u had 2 live without 1) then which would u pick....I might put that as a Poll

Hmmm.............A new computer would do me VERY well, and geezzz women are great,

But take this as one.......If you had to choose between p.c's and women (u had 2 live without 1) then which would u pick....I might put that as a Poll

yeah it would be.

well i have a babe, and i have a pc. but i dunno, my pc gives me all the nude seafood's i have, at the time i want, my babe only does it @ wednesday, and the weekend, so i dunno :D , but still i stick with my babe ;)

ps watch sigy :D

greetz

there are some women here ya now :P

A geek was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess." He bent over,picked up the frog and put it in his pocket. The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week." The geek took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket. The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you and do ANYTHING you want." Again the geek took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket. Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, that I'll stay with you for a week and do ANYTHING you want. Why won't you kiss me?" The geek said, "Look I'm an extremely busy geek. I don't have time for a girl friend, but now..... a talking frog.......that's real cool

:ph34r: