W40K: Dawn of war 2

cirro

is it just me or does the level limitations of 20 on dwn of war 2 immediately make the games fun factor go away considering im not even halfway through it and already maxxed out my levels, cant redistribute points, no race choice. and like the total of 5 maps.

it looks great sounds awsome and is fun. but wth these are things that can be changed easily... =[ anyone else feel the same?

I feel similarly, but I've had loads of fun mainly because I've only played the campaign in co-op with a friend of mine. We're at the end and still haven't hit the cap, and we enjoy looking around for loot. I still want to find a terminator assault cannon and he needs some more terminator melee weapons.

The game is amazing, and I'm looking forward to expansion packs. It'd be cool if they'd not only add another race's campaign, but extended the Space Marine missions as well. Of course, they'll add a couple of new races which will make me shat myself. :)

I don't have the game, but play skirmish mode (or multiplayer) if you want to play the other three races. It's essentially like a different game since all the units are rebalanced from the campaign.

PS. From what I read it's 3-4 maps per planet, so I think you may be exaggerating a bit ;)