What Are Good/safe Volts For 24/7 Use?

Krieg1337

Hey guys,

I have an E7300, and as most of you know the temp sensor is dead, and I was wondering what are safe voltages for 3.33ghz for 24/7 use?

I really don't want to go past 1.3volts, I would really want to stay in the 1.2's. I have a Xigamtek S1283 120mm Rifle cooler, so temps shouldn't be an issue(Even though I can't read em, that is why I don't want to go past 3.33ghz)

So what should I try first, which voltages?

Thanks

Have you considered rma-ing that chip and get one with working sensors?

To who? Newegg? Their warranty has been over for almost 2 or 3 months now.

Intel? I don't know how I would do that, I don't think they would help me anyways.

If you know a solution, I will gladly hear it though :)

Intel? I don't know how I would do that, I don't think they would help me anyways.

newegg is very lenient with their return policy. I had talked to them about laptop memory I bought that had a 30 day return only warranty. They STILL gave me a refund for the money even though it specifically stated that refunds were not allowed

newegg is very lenient with their return policy. I had talked to them about laptop memory I bought that had a 30 day return only warranty. They STILL gave me a refund for the money even though it specifically stated that refunds were not allowed

Yea but I am like 2 or 3 months above any of their warranties, refund or return, what do I do? Should I still try?

Yea but I am like 2 or 3 months above any of their warranties, refund or return, what do I do? Should I still try?

other than a few minutes of your life, I see no reason why not to try. You won't be any worse off, what about trying to rma it to intel lol

Give Intel a call, their number is 916-377-7000. If you have not lapped your cpu they would be happy to help I am sure.

I have sent newegg and email, if they don't let me return it, then I will ask Intel :)

Anyways thanks for the help, even though this is kinda off-topic.

why not just do the newegg live chat thing? it's quick and effective and how I've contacted them to handle any rma issues or questions