At Hikers/campers

CelticaFLM

You can always count on forgetting something when you go camping...

Lessons learned:
  • I can't get a fire going when i'm exhausted, freezing, and everything is wet
  • A briar patch...while it may be secluded...in not a good place to pee
  • Never get too tired to take your boots and socks off to cross water if it's too deep and you cant rock hop
  • Do not sweat....stop to dry off as much as possible
  • Hang your pack up in a tree so that you don't freak out when you hear something rummaging through it while all zipped and drawn up in a mummy bag...whilst huddling around a nice smoke pit...whilst curled up against a log!!!

I thought you said you watch Man vs. Wild and Survivorman?

All of those things are in like every episode...

ahh.... I see... You're just too busy watching Bear take his shirt off and pee all over himself (some sort of fetish maybe?) to take any of the knowledge in...

:lol:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can always count on forgetting something when you go camping...

I thought you said you watch Man vs. Wild and Survivorman?

All of those things are in like every episode...

ahh.... I see... You're just too busy watching Bear take his shirt off and pee all over himself (some sort of fetish maybe?) to take any of the knowledge in...

:lol:

There's a difference in knowing what to do and being able to do it. Half the things I listed were just for fun... Like squating on a briar patch... It was dark and I was exhausted...I laughed after I got the thorns out of my rear. I didn't really learn anything... Every mistake I made... I was aware of when I did it. It all boils down to having the right gear. I tried to make due with what I had. Next time will be much better. I still had fun :-).

Also...I would really have to be freezing to death to strip and do jumping jacks lol.

Edited by CelticaFLM