Video Reviews

Crow47

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardnrg seems like he would be a good candidate (he does some pretty good commentary, doesn't skip over a single detail), plus certain British accents add a bit of sophistication.

(of course its just the appearance of sophistication, we all know how unrefined the brits are)

:P

Edited by Andrewr05

I talked about that with bosco a while back, nearly convinced him too. Even showed him some nice alternative video hosts and made an occ account lol. I suggested the video tour in addition to the normal review.

I find video reviews with a hot chick doing the review enjoyable. Coolit had one, it's probably still on their site, and it kept me watching till the end. I mean come on...PC hardware and girls at the same time? Thats just win/win right there. Not too sure I wanna see what some of you guys look like on the other hand.... =P

Hardnrg seems like he would be a good candidate

how about.. no :lol:

house tours, yes... product tours, no

I hate video reviews and can't watch them... it would be like having a video book... but without the index, contents, and ability to turn to a page... <_<

I think videos for guides and tutorials can be good, when a method is being shown, and granted sometimes a video is easier to show something than a series of pictures, so maybe certain parts of a case...

but for products without significantly moving parts, I can't see a real reason to use video

Yea it would be a pain.

It would have to be craftily edited and such and just add a lot of work...

Unless we supplement text reviews with amateurish digital camera videos of ccertain outstanding features of products?

I find video reviews with a hot chick doing the review enjoyable. Coolit had one, it's probably still on their site, and it kept me watching till the end. I mean come on...PC hardware and girls at the same time? Thats just win/win right there. Not too sure I wanna see what some of you guys look like on the other hand.... =P

Especially not bosco! :lol:

Instead of doing an entire video review that is separate from the text review, why not just add in a short video clip for certain products that complements the text review? You could just stick the video within your text review and use it only for products that really need to be visualized.

Especially not bosco! :lol:

You really want to get banned don't you :lol:

Instead of doing an entire video review that is separate from the text review, why not just add in a short video clip for certain products that complements the text review? You could just stick the video within your text review and use it only for products that really need to be visualized.

Ya thats why I said we might do Video's for certain things. If there is a need to show something that we cannot put into words I am all for showing it into a video. :)