Coming Up Next On The "change We Can Believe In" Show

LoArmistead

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And leave the Jews to fend for themselves, outnumbered 20 to 1 and completely surrounded on all sides by muslim radicals who would LOVE to eat them for dinner.

Fine by me... only if we abandon them, as we have done, we have no right to judge them in whichever actions they take to preserve their well being as they see it. Obviously the problem is large enough that the western hegemons don't even want to use their combined might to touch it, so who can blame the little country of Israel for being a little itchy on the trigger?

Back to the Taxes!

I have a problem with the Government demanding that businesses be responsible for collecting the tax and incurring all the expense.

When I purchase goods for business consumption from vendors outside of Mississippi, I am not charged the Mississippi "use" tax but I must report the taxable amount at the State, County and City level for each and every purchase.

As a business person I feel we do enough of the Government's dirty work already. Collecting and reporting taxes is mind-numbing work and god forbid you make a mistake because they will rain down on you like a swarm of locust going over your books to find every last penny of "their money".

Once he gets access, if he doesn't already, to real Intel we'll see what happens.

The President-elect gets essentially the same intelligence briefings that the President does.

they will rain down on you like a swarm of locust going over your books to find every last penny of "their money".

They've already accounted for that money, so of course it's theirs. You thought it was your money? How silly :P

It's the same time line the Bush administration adopted and the Iraqi government supported. Seems as though Obama was doing just fine with the briefings he was getting as a member of the Foreign Relations Committee

meh. This isn't near as important as what he's gonna do with the troop withdrawal. Theres no way in hell his 16 month pullout is gonna happen. Once he gets access, if he doesn't already, to real Intel we'll see what happens. Everyone, other countries included, will be paying close attention to what he does. Hopefully he doesn't screw it up.

Yeah, you know much more about the war than he does, right?

Sadly I can't find a good way to brag about the fact that I have Secret Clearance for the Army and you don't, so I'll just say it here.