120 Mm Rad Fans

Onion

I'm looking to replace the 2 120 mm fans on my 120.2 swiftech radiator. I don't know all that much about fans, but enough to make a choice. Anyone here recommend some strong yet quiet 120 mm fans? Any color, but has to be quiet. Yate loons would be nice, but any brand is fine (as long as it isn't crap).

You'll be hard pressed to find a fan that is both strong and quiet. It's either one of the other or a good mix inbetween. That said I use these Yate Loons and they aren't too loud for me. But fan noise doesn't bother me too much either so whats bearable for me might not be for you. Best to figure out what dba level you like and find a fan with the highest cfm at that dba.

Oh crap heck no, 40 dba is way too much for me. I'm looking for something in the low 30's.

I like this one most, its a truly magnificent mix of power and sound. Better than the one you linked. :lol:

http://www.petrastechshop.com/12scsysstcaf4.html

If not, I might go for this one too.

http://www.petrastechshop.com/12scsysstcaf3.html

Those Scythe's do look good

STOP, GRAMMAR TIME!

Scythes, not Scythe's, it's the plural. (Just getting used to this grammar police thing :ph34r:)

o.o.o. i know one... this fan vibrates my TRUE... silverstone fn121 12mm fan with 9 bladed fin... it spin really fast... :)

I don't think I want a fan that vibrates my radiator (maybe my gf), and a fast spinning fan is usually loud.

Yeah. I still dont want a high speed fan though, they are loud little buggers. I really want to replace all my fans with delta GFBs though, should be quite amusing (and LOUD!).