Help Flashing Intel Pentium 4 Mobo

Sup guys!

I have an Intel Pentium 4 (midway) motherboard that I would like to flash with a upgrade bios but I don't have a floppy drive... Is there any other way to flash a mobo with out using a Floppy drive (program, etc)?

Thanks...

Edited by RaPiD

http://files.extremeoverclocking.com/file.php?f=197

then copy and paste the bios and the bios flashing utility to the usb, boot, enter in the proper commands to flash

this is a risky operation, only do it if u feel like u must, do some more reading on it, as it can be easy to kill ur motherboard.

nice I'll have to keep that in mind, will that work with any computer? I always feel nervous about updating most of my friend's laptops via windows. because their bios doesn't support updating from itself

http://files.extremeoverclocking.com/file.php?f=197

then copy and paste the bios and the bios flashing utility to the usb, boot, enter in the proper commands to flash

this is a risky operation, only do it if u feel like u must, do some more reading on it, as it can be easy to kill ur motherboard.

not to sound like a noob, but I DL the program, format the stick, but I don't know how to use the bios flashing utility... I read the 'read me" doc and I have no idea on how to do it.... :( Can you please help me???

Its easy, just plug it in, restart and take your shirt off.

Ok, seriously this time. Dl program, format stick, put program on stick, restart pc with stick unplugged, go to bios put mem stick as 1st boot device, plug in stick save changes and restart, then follow on-screen instructions (usually all you do is press Y and enter). Good luck.

Btw, I CANT BELIEVE YOU FORGOT BLACKBIRD YOU RACIST PERSON! If mods were less strict around here, I would make a blackbird part, but I dont want an infraction/ban.

Edited by l33t p1mp