Occ Christmas Contest

Bosco

I needed some time to figure out what I was going to give away for the contest, so being added to the contest from me personally is two brand new Seagate 1 Terabyte Harddrives and one thermaltake RS Case. That now brings to the total Prizes to 60. :)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I needed some time to figure out what I was going to give away for the contest, so being added to the contest from me personally is two brand new Seagate 1 Terabyte Harddrives and one thermaltake RS Case. That now brings to the total Prizes to 60. :)
WOW

That is awesome Bosco!

thumbsup8de.gif

Overclockersclub ftw!

Bosco for the more win!

Edited by Andrewr05

Too nice of you!!

I knew I loved you for a reason. :P

Oh man, I love you.

I just had a random thought...

I am under no circumstance saying that I wouldn't be grateful if I won a new case and I'm under no circumstance saying that I'm going to win "anything" but if my name is drawn for a case may I request that you draw another name instead?

I recently bought a new case and I'm sure there are other people who would be more needy for a new case than I.

:)

Now you're into the spirit of Christmas! Well Done Bosco! :thumbs-up:

I am under no circumstance saying that I wouldn't be grateful if I won a new case and I'm under no circumstance saying that I'm going to win "anything" but if my name is drawn for a case may I request that you draw another name instead?

I recently bought a new case and I'm sure there are other people who would be more needy for a new case than I.

That would be totally your choice if you wanted to do that :)

Why not just try to sell it at a discounted price?