Is This Normal?

abid

is my temperature normal? CPU 37-38, core 47 44 40 42. >< i check the CPU on HWMonitor CORE on Real Temp. thanks

those aren't bad if they're load temps. What kind of case are you using? What kind of temps is your video card running? Are you having any stability problems?

Edited by Maj0r Gamer

thats my IDLE!!! when im not doing anything.... i use the aquagate s1 from coolermaster[it sucks]... T_T. im changing my case to cm690 and thermal paste to TUNIQ TX2 and if i get more cash ill pick up swiftech customs.... thanks... and now it changes from that to 46 44 41 42... im stressed out...

Edited by abid

if i were you i would download prime 95 if you haven't already and run a stress test with occt or core temp in the background to monitor your temps. They may not jump much more than 10C and i don't think it's too much to be alarmed about...however if they jump much more than that, then it may be cause for alarm.

if you don't have prime 95 and occt or core temp, you can download them from http://majorgeeks.com/ :)

ps. the antec 900 is an excellent case with very good cooling :)

you also may not have your cooling system set up properly...is this your first water cooling setup? I'm not familiar with water cooling personally, so i can't help you there...some folks around here seem to be though, so there should be someone that could help.

you could always reduce any overclocking as well and see what the temps do.

Edited by Maj0r Gamer

Hmmm... my q6600 is at 17 -> 20 degrees idle, but CoreTemp and other programs like that aren't accurate at low temperatures, also it's only a rough estimate of the real temperature, as Intel doesn't release enough information to third party developers on processor specifications, however, like Maj0r Gamer said, don't worry about idle, worry about the load temp - test it with Prime95