Hey Im Building A New Pc Help Diciding

WELL I CANT DECIDE BETWEEN AN ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME OR A FOXCONN BLOODRAGE BOTH ARE GREAT BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT ASUS HAS 6 SLOT OF RAM WHILE FOXCONN HAS 3 ASUS GOTS 16 PHASE POWER FOXCONN GOTS 14 PHASE POWER ASUS CAN HANDLE 12 GB OF RAM BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN THE 24 GB RAM KITS COME OUT IF THE RAMPAGE II EXTREME WILL HANDLE THEM THE FOXCON CAN HANDLE 12 GB RAM TOO BUT ONLY WHEN THE 3X4GB KITS ARE ON THE MARKET SO I NEED HELP I LOVE THESE BOARDS CANT DECIDE(ALSO I PLAN TO MAKE ANOTHER PC BUT WITH THE DFI UT X58 LANPARTY XD)

WELL I CANT DECIDE BETWEEN AN ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME OR A FOXCONN BLOODRAGE BOTH ARE GREAT BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT ASUS HAS 6 SLOT OF RAM WHILE FOXCONN HAS 3 ASUS GOTS 16 PHASE POWER FOXCONN GOTS 14 PHASE POWER ASUS CAN HANDLE 12 GB OF RAM BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN THE 24 GB RAM KITS COME OUT IF THE RAMPAGE II EXTREME WILL HANDLE THEM THE FOXCON CAN HANDLE 12 GB RAM TOO BUT ONLY WHEN THE 3X4GB KITS ARE ON THE MARKET SO I NEED HELP I LOVE THESE BOARDS CANT DECIDE(ALSO I PLAN TO MAKE ANOTHER PC BUT WITH THE DFI UT X58 LANPARTY XD)

First of all, never type everything in Caps again, that sounds like you are yelling.

I would go with the Asus, but check some reviews on both of them and see if any of them have something better than the other.

well the rampage of course.......don't be silly

Edited by cjloki

First of all, never type everything in Caps again, that sounds like you are yelling.

I would go with the Asus, but check some reviews on both of them and see if any of them have something better than the other.

Dark i did the homework for him. it's the rampage.....

Dark i did the homework for him. it's the rampage.....

hey thanks for answering but what do u think about the asus rampage ii extreme against the dfi lanparty ut x58 the only thing that makes me question the asus its that it only supports 12 gb even if the rampage ii extreme has 6 slots or it will in the future support 24 gb? becouse the dfi say it supports the 24 gb in the end if the asus supports the 24 gb i will go for the asus

hey thanks for answering but what do u think about the asus rampage ii extreme against the dfi lanparty ut x58 the only thing that makes me question the asus its that it only supports 12 gb even if the rampage ii extreme has 6 slots or it will in the future support 24 gb? becouse the dfi say it supports the 24 gb in the end if the asus supports the 24 gb i will go for the asus

Where did you find the DFI X58? Or are you still waiting?

And I would get the DFI X58. DFI's have always been pretty nice, just not for noobs :)