What Games Are Left For 2008 Or Coming Up Early 2009?

malmsteenisgod

So all the new and exciting games that just came out were actually a disappointment to me. COD5 was just the same old COD4 to me, I've heard to many bad things about Far Cry 2 to give it a try, and well, Fallout 3 doesn't seem like my kind of thing. Unfortunately Gear of War 2 isn't coming to PC :angry:

So what's left for 2008 or coming up soon in 2009? I was eager to play Fable 2, but it won't be out for PC for a while. I know Stargate Worlds should be coming up in early 2009 which should be interesting to watch out for. What are yall eager to play that's coming out soon?

Games for PC:

Left 4 Dead

GTA 4

Prince of Persia

Rise of the Argonauts

Need for Speed Undercover

The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria Complete Edition

Legendary

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Cryostasis: The Sleep of Reason

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel

Tomb Raider Underworld

Already preordered L4D, comes out in 4 days. Most likely will buy Wrath, question is when.

Games for PC:

Left 4 Dead

GTA 4

Prince of Persia

Rise of the Argonauts

Need for Speed Undercover

The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria Complete Edition

Legendary

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Cryostasis: The Sleep of Reason

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel

Tomb Raider Underworld

Already preordered L4D, comes out in 4 days. Most likely will buy Wrath, question is when.

Oh yea I downloaded a L4D pre-release demo on steam and it's pretty cool. WoW isn't really my thing though. I'll have to look into some of those others. I've never heard of Sacred, Cryostasis, or Legendary.

A little birdie told me i might be getting Mass Effect for xmas...and that'll be cool since i've already been looking for Mass Effect 2...no release date yet as far as i know....my latest adventure has been Bioshock....very cool but pretty morbid...dante's inferno with lots of twists and turns and excellent graphics...the witcher upgrade looks like a repeat too....!!...they coulda just given us that one...i'm not payin twice .....and warhead was just ok/missed the mark...i'm keeping my eyes and ears open for the next right on game too...!!....cya....cj

Edited by cjloki

• 1 month later...

I'd add burnout paradise to that list, still a way off though.

Anyone played NFS:undercover? I'm wondering if I should get it, I loved most wanted for battling against cops but not carbon or the undergrounds, wondering how undercover is as a most wanted v2.

Don't forget crysis warhead that games owns :) i play it all the time, except one problem now, i burnt up all the net quota and now my nets running at dial up speed and i cant join anygood servers without having high ping, but crysis ftw BUY IT, you will never look back