The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

You paid deposits on two cars and didn't get one of them?

Reversed both. :P

I cancelled the Mustang when I decided to get the Datsun. I only paid the deposits (which I didn't let clear lol) to "hold" the cars. I'm going to a stealer to look at 5.0 Mustangs tomorrow and see if I'd rather just get that and be done with it lol.

I cancelled the Mustang when I decided to get the Datsun. I only paid the deposits (which I didn't let clear lol) to "hold" the cars. I'm going to a stealer to look at 5.0 Mustangs tomorrow and see if I'd rather just get that and be done with it lol.

Maybe it's just me...but with all of the "dealings" you do...I'd be terrified to try to sell something to you or buy something from you. :lol:

EDIT: Also? Of everyone on here I expected you most of all to make a comment about my Megasquirt order. :tongue:

$500 deposit on a 1974 Datsun Z. Brand new paint job, 5 speed, 38k miles on the engine and body.

28fNp.jpg

28fTg.jpg

you've been scammed with your $500?

No, I just noticed the dude was shady as fuck and 99.9% sure he was a scammer (giving me a shopping center address for the location of his car, refusal to chat with me through eBay, etc). I'd rather save my $10,000 and spend it on another car rather than risk it on this. 

Maybe it's just me...but with all of the "dealings" you do...I'd be terrified to try to sell something to you or buy something from you. :lol:

EDIT: Also? Of everyone on here I expected you most of all to make a comment about my Megasquirt order. :tongue:

What's wrong with my dealings? :lol:

Is that some sort of sex toy, or male enhancement pill (I didn't know you were that old).

Note to self:  Only non-refundable deposits when selling something to Onion...lol

I don't mind that with OCC members, I trust you guys. However, shady eBay sellers, LOLNOPE. 

Ugh. Car guy you are not. Nevermind. :lol:

I know what a MegaSquirt is. :lol: EFI controller. :P

Nope. :lol:

First sentence of the MegaSquirt homepage.

The MegaSquirt