Cod5 Waw Beta

FUZi0N

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They also need to increase the size of the maps, will help balance out rifles vs automatics. It will also help with respawning next to enemies as the maps are too small and enemies are pretty much scattered through the map, leaving most spawn points unsafe.

I'm sure there will be many fixes in the final release. I've used the free-movement camera and looked around the maps. Most have some extra space that they would simply remove obstacles to open up the maps. I have a feeling a lot will change with the final release. They were most likely working to minimize the download size, I mean, it was only ~800 MB, the final release is like 10 GB, about 12 times larger. Just a couple more days!!!

I'm sure there will be many fixes in the final release. I've used the free-movement camera and looked around the maps. Most have some extra space that they would simply remove obstacles to open up the maps. I have a feeling a lot will change with the final release. They were most likely working to minimize the download size, I mean, it was only ~800 MB, the final release is like 10 GB, about 12 times larger. Just a couple more days!!!

What day does it come out?

I was going to buy it today. It is out in San Diego atleast. 50 bucks. It says it has 4 player coop as well...pretty cool. I refrained from buying it until i get rid of some other games I have.