My Radiator Question

Queenz

Is it more efficient have my fans blow air through the radiator fins or turned the opposite way sucking the air out. I noticed today for the first time I had mounted all 3 fans on the radiator sucking the air out, and I am now thinking should I flip them over and have them blowing air directly at the radiator.

do you still have the rad next to the wall. just flip them and see if your temps change.

no it's not next to the wall. And I prefer not to flip them cause I have to take down the whole thing with the rad mount. That's why I wanted to know for sure if it would be more efficient.

It shouldn't make a difference. Just logically thinking, the air has to pass through the radiator one way or the other. It will take the same amount of force to push it through as it would to pull it through; therefore, in my mind they should give the same performance. Although, my reasoning may be flawed, and correct me if it is, or the fan's may simply do better one way vs. the other.

Is it more efficient have my fans blow air through the radiator fins or turned the opposite way sucking the air out. I noticed today for the first time I had mounted all 3 fans on the radiator sucking the air out, and I am now thinking should I flip them over and have them blowing air directly at the radiator.

Ive heard some people say if it did make a differance it would not be but 1c.