Project - Mfwcp(my First Water Cooling Pc) *56k*

well since i cant post all the pics at once, and i cant post twice in a row i have to wait for someone to reply. so reply!!! :ph34r:

case_unmodded.jpg

This is pretty much the stock case and my 2 120 mm mechatronics fans. It will soon be completely transformed into my creation. It was the cheapest full tower case that I could find. Not bad for 45$ shipped. You can really tell how cheap it is once you start messing around with it, the steel is thin and can flex pretty good with little pressure. The case will be reinforced as needed. If I could do over again, I would buy a better case to start with, but being my first water cooled pc, I didn

burntable_cutting.jpg

Wow that was quick, a lot faster than I can cut with my dremel and the line are actually straight! I cut the back plate and my radiator shroud (more on that later) out with this, it is really a useful tool for modding, and is a real bargain at 30,000$

heatercore_readytosolder.jpg

While I am at the shop I might as well solder up my parts that I need. Here is my heater core getting ready to solder, you need to clean up all the copper and scratch it up with some sand paper to make sure the solder sticks. You don

fanholes_drawing.jpg

Here is a shot of the fan mounts being measured up. The holes for the mounts have already been drilled and one circle as been drawn for cutting. FYI 120mm fans are the same size as a cd. I masked off the top of the case to prevent my unsteady hand from messing up to much when dremeling.

fanhole_beingcutout.jpg

Here one fan hole has been cut out already. I found it easiest to drill holes all the way around the outside then cut the little parts out. This saves a lot of time for me and my dremel. I really would have liked to use the plasma cutter but I didn