Enough Cattle Excrements!

kingdingeling

What can I say :P I couldn't resist!

I like the smell of cattle poo... it's oddly refreshing.

:blink: It smells like rusty pennies and ketchup! That smell is not pleasant. (Thats honestly what I think of when I smell it)

I've heard other people say that and I guess it all comes down to if you grew up near a farm or not...

Edited by SMeeD

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can an animals poo be one of the deciding factors in how much you like them? You think you would judge by taste :D

The taste of the poo? :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nerm I thought your BS was enough without needing to request more :lol:

this thread reminds me of a game we used to play when I was a kid... called "trust the crust"... it involves taking turns to find sun dried up cow-pats (cow-pies?) and then stand on them... if you judged right, and trust the crust to stand your weight, you stay in the game...

if you judged wrong... well, you get smelly shoes/feet and also get knocked out of the game :lol:

I smell BS :lol:

:lol: So true! Although I don't smell it that much, it's mostly dry here so it's all dried up and non-smelly. But then again, you have days like today and yesterday, where it's just pouring down (I feel right at home in germany those type of days!), the . gets slippy and smelly. The slippy bit is fun when you get to drive around in a 30 year old Suzuki Pick-Up / Ute / whatever you wanna call it, that has rear wheel drive :D

...remindes me of mine too...but it still ain't sweet...blech......

::gives King a clothes pin for his nose::

No need for those, it ain't bad when you're either sitting in a car, a truck or a loader all day anyways haha ;)

Good for large operations, but smaller ones like ours? Waaay too big. That looks more like a commercial excavation loader and very inefficient for most operations :P. However, any place that can afford something like that probably has the holding area built to suit.