Which Of These Board For Q6600?

camcafe

Hello,

I have narrowed down to these motherboard for OC my Q6600 processor that fit within my budget. Which of this board should I get.

ASUS P5K PREMIUM/WIFI-AP

ASUS P5K PRO

GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3L

BIOSTAR TForce TP43D2A7

MSI G33M-FI LGA 775

MSI P45 Neo-F

MSI P43 Neo3-F

Intel BOXDP35DPM

Thanks for any sugguestion before I buy it.

Hello,

I have narrowed down to these motherboard for OC my Q6600 processor that fit within my budget. Which of this board should I get.

ASUS P5K PREMIUM/WIFI-AP

ASUS P5K PRO

GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3L

BIOSTAR TForce TP43D2A7

MSI G33M-FI LGA 775

MSI P45 Neo-F

MSI P43 Neo3-F

Intel BOXDP35DPM

Thanks for any sugguestion before I buy it.

Whats gonna be your computers main purpose?

Giga P35 DS3L (or DS3R)

waaaay too many people around here and at the old Street and elsewhere across the internet have this board and while one here and there might not like it, I've seen about 99.5% positive (as well as my own DS3R's incredible clocking and stability)

Whats gonna be your computers main purpose?

this is a question you ask when someone wants advice on a cpu or gpu...any of these motherboards will do just about anything he wants to do (though I highly recommend the Gigabyte)

Giga P35 DS3L (or DS3R)

waaaay too many people around here and at the old Street and elsewhere across the internet have this board and while one here and there might not like it, I've seen about 99.5% positive (as well as my own DS3R's incredible clocking and stability)

this is a question you ask when someone wants advice on a cpu or gpu...any of these motherboards will do just about anything he wants to do (though I highly recommend the Gigabyte)

great Now i can close all my tabs lol..

Giga P35 DS3L (or DS3R)

I would go with a P45 motherboard instead, the DS3L is a great board but there are now better choices for a better price.

If you want a board with plenty amount of features go with the Asus P5Q pro, or the MSI P45 neo3-FR.

IF you want a board with some serious overclocking abilities go with the Biostar Tpower IP45, somewhat similar to the TForce.