Overclocking A Gpu Card.

Ok,

Ive posted here before about a question but now I did it.

I finished overclocking and here they are.

Core Clock: 725MHz

Shader Clock: 1847MHz

Memory clock: 2015MHz

GPU Fan Speed: 100%

I did 3DMark06 with 8x AA and 1680x1050. I never got above 60C. Is that any good at all? I ran 2 tests with it as those settings. Do you think it will stay at a good temperature when im playing for a LONG time? O And I saw no Artifacts.

Thanks,

Jake

PS: Is there some warning telling you your GPU is way to hot? Or does the computer just reboot or BSOD. And Could my card go any further in Overclocking?

I would test in a loop for a little while to check for artifacts, then see how hot your GPU gets. Im sure that the temps are going to be fine even for extended play sessions. That GPU doesnt throttle until over 100C.

Well,

I played CSS and FSX.. I also Did 3dmark06 like 6 times at Resos 1280x1024 and 1680x1050 and I saw no Artifacts and They both were on 8X AA. Im not exceeding temps above 60C. And ATI is useless everytime I click to look for artifacts it says Windows Doesent reconize something as explained in the link that hardnrg posted.

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.p...t&p=1562047

But right now im running fine I guess I will try FSX 1 more time.

I like to overclock my hardware until it's unstable so that I know what the unstable point is... I wouldn't run my cards 1MHz under stable because they might freeze up after an hour or so gaming or something if the clock flicked up 1MHz for a second...

Otherwise I'd just be guessing

Guest retratserif

I missed my step up.. sigh.

Edited by retratserif