Fan controller

momoceio,

Thanks for the link. I had found them on New Egg, but the shipping was $5.99 per cable for the 12" .99 cent cable. So I order it through Petra's. Plus I was able to get 24" cables fo $1.25 each with shipping the total came to $12.77 for 4 cables. The shipping alone cost $7.77...

Edit: I place the order about 5 minutes ago and I got a phone call from Perta's asking if I would like it shipped 1st class mail instead of UPS. That will save me $6.00 in shipping....

Now that's service...... I will start shopping there more often.

I just use silent fans, also my antec fans come with 3 fan speed switches. The cpu fan is software controlled with smartguardian as is the chipset fan.

It think your ninehundred comes with fans that have the same 3 stage switch as my antec fans.

I just use silent fans, also my antec fans come with 3 fan speed switches. The cpu fan is software controlled with smartguardian as is the chipset fan.

It think your ninehundred comes with fans that have the same 3 stage switch as my antec fans.

Yes it does. I want to go with the fan controller to help keep all of the wires in one location for easier cable management and so that I can turn them down when not gaming or doing anything to entense. I will be overclocking the cpu but it will hit 3.3 with only a minor bump in voltage and no real increase in temps.

• 2 weeks later...