9800 GTX + nvlddmkm.sys BSOD

Magel

Hi guys,

I am sure there wont be a soultion to my problem for a while until nvidia release a more stable driver but just wanted to make people aware that they might have this problem if they get this card(s).

I get the BSOD while browsing web pages or while playing games but not as much though strangly enough :rolleyes:. It starts by the screen flickering really fast and then bang ! BSOD.

For the amount of money you invested in those cards, I'd contact the retailer or eVGA and make sure they know you have a problem RIGHT now. Get it on record just in case it turns out this is truly a driver issue and not a hardware issue. Just a thought.

Cheers.

For the amount of money you invested in those cards, I'd contact the retailer or eVGA and make sure they know you have a problem RIGHT now. Get it on record just in case it turns out this is truly a driver issue and not a hardware issue. Just a thought.

Cheers.

Cheers for your input. Not to worried bout something being wrong with the card(s). Same thing happened to me when I had my 8800gtx's and turned out being the display drivers. I am betting there will be a lot more posts like my first in the coming weeks...

I would do what wev said and get something on record even drop them an email for feedback sake, maybe they will get a better driver out quicker if more people let them know. Man that is one nice setup you have Magel, hope you invested in a good surge protector lol

Just shot through an email to Evga's tech support detailing the issues I'm having. Have been browsing Evga's forums. Seems another person is having the same issue as me.

After some more testing of each card it seems this issue has something to do with sli. The cards work just fine on there own.

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought id let ya guys know one of my cards ended up being faulty. Was getting artifacts and all kinds of funky issues! All good now though... :)