how does this look O_O

gonna get these parts now and others later after i buy my wife a diamond ring and she open's the check book for me :) Please don't tell me im out of my mind for mixing these parts:eek2:

Abit Fatal1ty F-I90HD

Intel C2D E6550

G.Skill 4GB (2x2GB) F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ

im gonna fill in the rest with temp parts i got laying around, and buy the rest later. Note: i posted this same info in the old dfi section, but that was mostly about info for the DFI Intel G45 matx release date, sorry AG for the double post. :rolleyes:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Why did you pick that particular abit board?

This one is very good and has a strong BIOS.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16813128059

yes that looks like a very nice board, but im gonna build a matx system this time around. I'm just tired of having this big box of a computer taking up all my desk space. and i dont need the extra slots, and then there is the cost of matx to look at.

Why do you need 4GB of memory? What did you say this system was for again, matx system? I don't think it should be a problem as long as you run the 64-BIT version of Vista for that large amount of memory. :-)

ok, my parts are on order and on there way, this is what i settled on:

Asus P5E-VM HDMI= $120.00

Intel E8400 oem= $190.00

Thermaltake Ruby orb HS= $40.00 i will not be over clocking this guy anytime soon, and i need the low profile HS for the case.

mushkin 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)4-4-4-12 @2.1v= $50.00 w/10.00 mail in rebate

Ultra Microfly case= $50.00

Corsair VX 550W ATX Power Supply= $80.00 w/20.00 mail in rebate

Scythe "KAZE MASTER" 3.5 " Multi Channel Bay Fan Controller - Black, 2 fan headers= $20.00

Akasa All in one 21 function panel, 2 fan headers, card readers 4 memory slots, 2xusb2.0, audio, sata= $0.00 bought a long time ago

HDD's and Videocard i have= $0.00 same as above

Will buy new sata HDD's and Videocard in the future

• 2 weeks later...

Well my build is up and running :) see my sig. the build was a snap, the only problem i had was wire management. Also i might have added a touch too much TIM to the cpu but im running stock speeds so its all good. i'll fix the tim at a later date i guess. ill try to post some pic's later.