Post your Keyboard Mouse setup

Guest SuppA-SnipA_merged

I love my G15 simply an awesome keyboard im actually using more of the G keys now lol, While the MX518 is a great mouse , The matt black coating comes of very quickly and it looks like its got leprosy. I wouldn't buy one again for this fault, its started on mine after only a month or two and by then it looked like it was 3 years old. I loved the MS explorer 2 i had before it, but wireless mice are just a PITA when the batteries run out when you need them most.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuppA-SnipA
but wireless mice are just a PITA when the batteries run out when you need them most.

and when u have a small lan party going, they tend to interfere with each other, happend to me

Great to hear from ya Pat. You've been missed.
Thanks dude. I've been busy with stuff around the house and work. Plus I lost interest unfortunatly.. although I think that has alot to do with not having the time to keep me truely into it !

Well to keep this on topic..hehe

I use a Logitech Y-BH52, Logitech MX510, and Logitech MX518. Two computers hooked up to a Linksys KVM switch that is only used to switch the keyboard between computers. Kind of a wierd setup but I like it.

Main Rig: Apple wired keyboard (got it replaced under warranty), MX Revolution (came as a replacement for a non-charging MX1000)

Second Rig: laptop keyboard, pointing stick :tooth:

I'm not going to lie, the laptop keyboard beats the crap out of the Apple keyboard. I hate using the Apple keyboard, it's such a piece of crap.

I actually do pretty well using the pointing stick on games.

My G5 Mouse.. and my 8 dollar laser mouse pad from fry's... thank god for the adjustable light switch lol.. :sweat:.. after i took a pic.. i saw that my logitech is rubbing off lol.. at least she's being used ALOT rofl..

mousepv1.th.jpg

Keyboard = Microsoft's Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000.. awesome.. everyone else that uses my keyboard.. HATES IT.. lol

keyboardjh9.th.jpg