Yipee! Finally got one

red930

Guess I am getting old, Nintendo Wii is for 5 year olds imo.

Yippeee

What makes you think it's for 5yr olds?

At first I was going to agree with you and say, "Ya, you must be old." Then I remembered the old guy at work (late 50s maybe, or early 60s) who said he was mad because he can't find computer games anymore. Even though the last game he played was Duke Nukem I think it's a good example that more than just kids play video games. The original Nintendo owners are now in their 20s and 30s, and they're still gaming. So maybe you don't have anything against gaming per say and more against the Wii.

Maybe you think its a platform solely for Barbie, Pokemon and Spongebob games. Maybe you didn't know Metroid is a teen rated FPS/Action-Adventure game where you fight Space Pirates and monstronsity boss battles that rivale just about any game. Or maybe you want something that focuses more on killing people, like Red Steel - a FPS that uses the wiimote for both fire arms and a katana. Then again maybe you want something more mature, something rated MATURE ...something only 17yr olds and older can buy - like Resident Evil 4. Or maybe you want something newer. Maybe something so violent and gory it is said to be more violent than Manhunt 2. A game that reminds you of Kill Bill where you're an assassin trying to be the #1 Assassin by taking out Assassins 1 thru 10 that's your gig - then it's No More Heroes.

Or maybe you're just a sheep who believes all the hater hype without trying it out for himself,.. don't want anything that requires individual thought. Not all but a lot of old people do blindly follow the hater train like sheep so maybe you're right after all.

In case you haven't noticed, coming into an area where people are excited about something (excited enough to use the word Yipee) and shitting on it by throwing childish insults is about as popular as a turd in a punch bowl.

Guess I am getting old, Nintendo Wii is for 5 year olds imo.

Yippeee

whoaaaa dude...you are SO far off base that you got tagged out and now you have to sit in the dugout...

in MY opinion, you've never actually played the Wii (unless you played Pokemon or Barbie Horse SHow or . like that).

The only people who think the Wii is for 5 year olds are

1. fanboy haters

2. people who have never touched one

3. combination of 1&2

before you say such a thing, come to my house and play some Wii with momma and I...you'll leave to go find a walmart or such that has one for sale.

dr_bowtie...thought the same thing...gay as gay can be or for 5 year olds...ask him about his Wii now...

In case you haven't noticed, coming into an area where people are excited about something (excited enough to use the word Yipee) and shitting on it by throwing childish insults is about as popular as a turd in a punch bowl.

yeah, I got to say...that's a very childish and stupid thing to say when it seems obvious you have no clue what you are talking about. Especially coming from you King...you've fallen quite a bit in our eyes methinks (not that you care, you probably think we are dumb 5 year olds anyway)

Sheet dude...

I love my Wii....dont play it as much as the others here but it's one of the best things I have wasted my money on...

We have a blast with that thing...Wii Sports gets played more than most and alot of the downloaded games are sweet....

as soon as Wii Kart is out I'll be hogging it once again....

for the price of a console I pick this one hands down....

What makes you think it's for 5yr olds?

At first I was going to agree with you and say, "Ya, you must be old." Then I remembered the old guy at work (late 50s maybe, or early 60s) who said he was mad because he can't find computer games anymore. Even though the last game he played was Duke Nukem I think it's a good example that more than just kids play video games. The original Nintendo owners are now in their 20s and 30s, and they're still gaming. So maybe you don't have anything against gaming per say and more against the Wii.

Maybe you think its a platform solely for Barbie, Pokemon and Spongebob games. Maybe you didn't know Metroid is a teen rated FPS/Action-Adventure game where you fight Space Pirates and monstronsity boss battles that rivale just about any game. Or maybe you want something that focuses more on killing people, like Red Steel - a FPS that uses the wiimote for both fire arms and a katana. Then again maybe you want something more mature, something rated MATURE ...something only 17yr olds and older can buy - like Resident Evil 4. Or maybe you want something newer. Maybe something so violent and gory it is said to be more violent than Manhunt 2. A game that reminds you of Kill Bill where you're an assassin trying to be the #1 Assassin by taking out Assassins 1 thru 10 that's your gig - then it's No More Heroes.

Or maybe you're just a sheep who believes all the hater hype without trying it out for himself,.. don't want anything that requires individual thought. Not all but a lot of old people do blindly follow the hater train like sheep so maybe you're right after all.

Fogel, you know where you can shove your little whiney-butt post.

Travis, sorry to disappoint you. Believe it or not people won't always agree with your interests.