Sign in to follow this  
red930

Yipee! Finally got one

Wife has been bugging me to get her a Wii and I finally scored one. Came with the Wiisports and bought my 5 yr old the Wii play to get the hang of the controllers. Now to find a game for me:rolleyes:

Super Mario Galaxy (out now)

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (out now I think?)

Mario Kart Wii (coming this spring!!!!!!!!!)

some other game that has a cell-shaded look and you carry around a pseudo-lightsaber is getting rave reviews all over the place

Mario Kart 64 on VC (Virtual Console)

All the Zelda games on VC!

Sim City (Super Nintendo - VC!)

Sweet list. will check on them. I know that I have to get Zelda and the metroids. Have been a fan of both games

Ugh, I hate you! :P My wife too has been bugging me for the better part of 6 months to get one, and anytime I look bloody ANYWHERE, they are always out.

Enjoy mate!

Went into my local Walmart and they had 4 in stock and had them for about 3 days according to the clerk

Mario Kart Wii coming this month!!!!

up to 12 players online in a race!!!!

up to 4 players per tv screen!!!

that means me, momma, Jeff (those of you who play Sins know him) can all play against dr_buttcrack, his wife and two daughters + fill in the rest of the slots with you chuckleheads!!!

Mario Kart Wii coming this month!!!!

up to 12 players online in a race!!!!

up to 4 players per tv screen!!!

that means me, momma, Jeff (those of you who play Sins know him) can all play against dr_buttcrack, his wife and two daughters + fill in the rest of the slots with you chuckleheads!!!

April 27th baby!!!

Oh I ownz my Wii Wii as well ...as of.. Wednesday? I forget since I'm on this dumb butt work schedule. Anyhow, got lucky. Stopped @ Best Buy, no go. Stopped at Game Stop down the street ...2 left.

Picked up these games:

- Metroid 3: Corruption

- Okami (was 2hrs old when I bought it... lol)

- Mario Kart pre-order

- Super Smash Bros, and

- Mario Galaxy

Only had a chance to play Wii Sports so far. I hear No More Heroes is pretty good too, so I'm keeping an eye on that one ...especially if the price drops. That new Star Wars game (Force Unleashed) sounds like it'll be pretty good too ...may pick that up for the 360 tho.

Course this really hurt the bank,.. Wii plus Games = ~$430 :eek:

Guest Neezer

smash bros brawl is awesome!!! as is the Zelda game for Wii...Twilight Princess!

On top of that you can get online and download amost any game ever made by Nintendo! That feature alone makes it totally awesome!

Mario Party is also an awesome game....get a few buds over and drink some beers and play mario party!!!

I got Twilight Princess for the Game Cube so unless I see it for super cheap I probably won't buy it for the Wii ...tho I do hear it's funner on the Wii. I'm a huge Zelda fun but to be honest it didn't really pull me in. Now I did get distracted by other games before I gave it much of a chance. I had just left the tutorial area ...where you get transported to some dark gray castle. So I really didn't give it much of a chance. Now that I got a crap load of games for the Wii and still have Mass Effect and Bioshock for the 360 I doubt it'll be anytime soon where I'll give it another go. I'm sure Metroid Prime 3 will suck me in.