Artic Cooling's 8800 cooler

uneedav8

• 1 month later...

What makes it not fit? too long too fat? I have been looking at this cooler and for $50 its the right price, the Zalman VF1000 is $50 but then you have to buy the memory heatsink too and that runs another $50+ and I think 100 bucks for a VGA cooler is asking a bit much. Not much in the way of 8800 cooling out there.

I have a Freezer 7 Pro on my rig too Yukon, I just lapped it 2 days ago and gave myself about -3C of my temps both Idle and Load, worth a try and for $20 it was a bargin.

I am trying to get it to work on the Expert board. It will crush the NF4 serial ata cables if it is mounted. I don't think it would even work with 90 degree connectors. The board needs to have newer serial ata connectors that point to the front of the case. It's a bummer because this thing is badass. Are you still looking for one Branjo?

Im just doing a little research on various coolers for both CPU and GPU for the coming summer, gonna get hot n sticky here and my temps are going to go through the roof within the next few months. As my AC has basically just died and its going to be the best part of a grand to fix it. So for the PC I don't know if I should just go with another air cooler or liquid cooling. I spend very little on cooling and if both coolers is going to run over 100+ bucks I may just wait and save the cash for a water setup. If only my kid would stop growing I would have all the money I need....lol.