Bringing In Stock

poligoon

Before you start water cooling, devise a way or a system of connecting all the tubing and running the lines, "if people want you to install it" make a sign that says your not liable for any thing that goes wrong if they the people try to install it themselves, but have a guarantee if your store does it, and protection for there computer!

Edit, maby have some in the back or a way of ordering the units so you dont waist sale space!

Edited by asus

Teflon tape and nice mouse pads. I rarely see those in local stores.

Also, try to get things that weigh a lot. I am usually more willing to buy locally if I can save the extra money that would have gone for shipping. Local is the way to go for things like copper heatsinks and cases.

Good luck man, and congrats. :)

okay, let me tell you what sells like crazy.

Thermaltake volcano 9, silent boost, case fans.

lighted case fans, black, red and blue cathodes, black, blue, red, silver rounded ide cables. black faced drives (hard to come by in many places). zalman video coolers, slot1/a coolers (believe me you'd be suprised how many people get pissed when they can't find these things. aluminum cases, thermaltake caess, chieftech cases.

things to avoid. water cooling, odd color cases/fans/cables, acrylic cases (they don't sell for JACK, so special order them when needed), huge server cases, over priced case (coolmaster wave case), cheezy power suplies, the same crap everyone else carries ect

I worked 2 years at compusa, now I'm in the process of taking over a computer builders warehouse store. I have a pretty good idea of the items that sell, the ones that don't, and the ones that do sell but come back to bite you in the a$$ every time.