clock speeds

neilcha

Sorry I just assumed it was paypal :( (defacto payment method for auctions/forum trades here in the US) but I am quite familiar with money orders. Guess it's up to ASUS to see what they'll do.

This forum doesn't have a feedback/rep system; I'm just glad I could help.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that sounds like a sweet deal; now you just have to upgrade the other one to a GTX.

not sure how im going to do that as my m/board's other pcie slots dont work.ASUS just keep telling me to try different things to get them to work which i try but with no luck , then they said i had to send it back to the seller i got it from and they can RMA it , but i bought it from someone on the dredded ebay so im not sure what to do now, i suppose i could sell my pny 8800gts and my slightly faulty Striker and put the money towards a new m/board, now im getting a gtx i dont think i need to go sli, i have been looking at a few Gigabyte boards ( any recomendations or any thought as to what i should do) i do not have another pc to use so down time will have to be a minimum.

The Gigabyte P35 boards are a solid choice. Just pick the one that has the feature set you want/need.

Pricing is good, and everyone that has one seems to be raving about them.

Here's a link for you to view the Gigabyte P35 Boards available at NewEgg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList....nd&Order=RATING

Should you choose to purchase a new board from the Egg, please be kind enough to use the DIY-Street Storefront clickable link here at the Street. Every purchase made via the clickable link benefits the Street.

Thanks.

i have been looking at the p35 ds3/ds4 boards , i only really game online and as long as everything in my sig will fit on one of the GB boards then thats all i need.

is NEWEGG only for the usa or is it uk aswell ??