Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Your new years resolution is....


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Poll: Your new years resolution is.... (82 member(s) have cast votes)

  1. Quit Smoking (3 votes [3.66%])

    Percentage of vote: 3.66%

  2. Start Smoking (1 votes [1.22%])

    Percentage of vote: 1.22%

  3. Eat Better (8 votes [9.76%])

    Percentage of vote: 9.76%

  4. Exercise more (12 votes [14.63%])

    Percentage of vote: 14.63%

  5. Get FAT (2 votes [2.44%])

    Percentage of vote: 2.44%

  6. Find a new girlfriend (10 votes [12.20%])

    Percentage of vote: 12.20%

  7. Break up with current girlfriend (1 votes [1.22%])

    Percentage of vote: 1.22%

  8. Stop Drinking (1 votes [1.22%])

    Percentage of vote: 1.22%

  9. Drink more (8 votes [9.76%])

    Percentage of vote: 9.76%

  10. Learn a new language (3 votes [3.66%])

    Percentage of vote: 3.66%

  11. Buy Intel not AMD! (4 votes [4.88%])

    Percentage of vote: 4.88%

  12. Buy AMD not Intel! (4 votes [4.88%])

    Percentage of vote: 4.88%

  13. Migrate to Linux (5 votes [6.10%])

    Percentage of vote: 6.10%

  14. Upgrade to Vista (2 votes [2.44%])

    Percentage of vote: 2.44%

  15. Migrate to OS/X (1 votes [1.22%])

    Percentage of vote: 1.22%

  16. GET WASTED on new years!!! (11 votes [13.41%])

    Percentage of vote: 13.41%

  17. none of the above. (6 votes [7.32%])

    Percentage of vote: 7.32%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#13 red930

red930
  • Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 11:10 PM

If you get wasted you miss all the good stuff


Apparently you don't reside in Iowa.

#14 Guest_navinjohnson_*

Guest_navinjohnson_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2007 - 11:35 PM

Apparently you don't reside in Iowa.


There is nothing to do in Iowa if you don't drink and hunt, because 95% of the population drinks and hunts... at the same time naturally. The other 5%... well hi that's me.

#15 General Septem

General Septem

    Total Nerd

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2737 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 05:31 AM

Stay with my current girlfriend and stop keeping each other up until 3:00 in the morning when I have to get up at 8. :tooth:

#16 red930

red930
  • Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 05:41 AM

There is nothing to do in Iowa if you don't drink and hunt, because 95% of the population drinks and hunts... at the same time naturally. The other 5%... well hi that's me.


Heh, and I don't hunt.

I'm just glad I don't live in Nebraska, those poor bastards.

#17 Guest_Blooz1_*

Guest_Blooz1_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2007 - 06:51 AM

I'm going to stop smoking because I can't AFFORD it on my fixed income!

#18 radodrill

radodrill

    Resident EI

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6915 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Almost Heaven

Posted 23 December 2007 - 07:13 AM

Apparently you don't reside in Iowa.


No I don't; I'm in WV

although the university here in town has on occasion been on the list of top 10 arty schools.
Project RAD-GT

Hardware: DFI LanParty NF680i SLI LT T2R/G | Intel Q6600 G0 | OCZ 2x1Gb Reaper DDR2-1150
2x BFG 8800 GTX (650/2000) | Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer | Silverstone Strider ST1000
WD 250Gb SATA | WD 400Gb SATA | Lite-On LH-20A1L SATA DVD-R/RW DL

Cooling: DangerDen TDX CPU| DangerDen Maze4 SB | DangerDen i875 NB
2x DangerDen 8800GTX | HW Labs BIX3 | HW Labs X-Flow BIX3 | LIANG D5

#19 Guest_navinjohnson_*

Guest_navinjohnson_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2007 - 10:31 AM

Heh, and I don't hunt.

I'm just glad I don't live in Nebraska, those poor bastards.


Amen

Maybe that will be my New Years resolution. I will not go to or through Nebraska.

#20 likewhoa

likewhoa

    Certified Geek

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1375 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 10:47 AM

333,MACarter02, ReelFiles, Retratserif, technodanvan & myself are gonna get WASTED!!! hell yea!!!

Blooz1, oc newbie & shatteredsteel good luck quitting smoking :-)

#21 njswift10141980

njswift10141980

    Certified Geek

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1046 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 23 December 2007 - 11:13 AM

Let's just see how may of us keep these resolutions.

#22 likewhoa

likewhoa

    Certified Geek

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1375 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 11:34 AM

Let's just see how may of us keep these resolutions.


Eating better is one of the hardest one besides quitting smoking. Just think of the foods you will have to avoid and replace with better ones. good luck to you :)

#23 General Septem

General Septem

    Total Nerd

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2737 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 11:57 AM

Eating better is one of the hardest one besides quitting smoking. Just think of the foods you will have to avoid and replace with better ones. good luck to you :)


Eating well is actually not as hard as it sounds. The trick is to learn how to cook your own meals. Also, eating less is unnecessary if you hit the squats and deadlifts hard. ;)

#24 red930

red930
  • Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 12:15 PM

getting wasted...gotta do something since i have quit smokin already...