anyone have a s478 board? 2x512 DDR1?

Angry_Games

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking more for something that someone wants to get rid of for nothing or close to nothing (like $25 or such), or trade for something I have.

It's just a build for a good friend with parts I have laying around (only problem is the board died because...well...it's a DFI Lanparty, that should tell you everything you need to know...and it died like every other DFI LanParty board...put a Prescott in it, it dies...even though DFI claims it supports Prescott P4's, none of them ever did properly, and more than 40% of the P4 LP boards died, and about 75% of those were because of a Prescott).

*ahem*

anyway, still need a P4 board that will take a 3.0Ghz Prescott P4 S478.

Budget = $25 or less, or trade, or you can donate if it's just collecting dust.

Reel: when you gonna send that 2x512...that's part of the system as well.

Ace: you ever gonna trade me the 4x120mm fans for your 2x512? I got the fans sitting here, ain't heard from you in a couple weeks though.

I told you I can't send it until I get a replacement. All my kid's movies are on that rig and he uses the HTPC all day long, you have no idea how upset he'd be if he couldn't watch his shows 'cause daddy gave away the RAM. Doc said he sent it out, so it should be here soon. I promise the minute the stuff gets here, I'll pack them puppies up and send them to ya. PM me your address, so I am ready to go when it gets here.

I probably do, just wanted to make sure I don't have to wait for you to PM me back in case I don't. Sheit, you always ask me for my info when you gotta ship something to me, lol.

only to confirm that your classy lady-butt ain't moved again

Travis Hill

1500 N Evergreen St

Jerome, ID 83338

208-320-7171

Well I was supposed to send it out today, but I goofed and missed the post office, my bad.

Got everything packed up and ready to ship; RAM going to Travis, GPU, CPU and 2 VC-REs going to doc. Let me know if I am forgetting anything guys.